Nasi Lemak with Crispy Chicken

I'm having rice for breakfast and I bet you think I'm crazy. In Malaysia, it is common to have rice for breakfast. In fact, it will give you more energy that you need to start up your day. Yes, I’m having of Nasi Lemak (coconut rice) for breakfast. Those are in Dublin, know that we sell Nasi Lemak with Crispy Chicken every alternate Saturday since 2009 and as usual for those who are unable to buy can get the recipe here in Selera Malaysia Blog.

Nasi Lemak (Coconut Rice)
Nasi Lemak Ayam Crispy
These are some quick info about Nasi Lemak. It is a national heritage dish in our country, however can also be found in other Southeast Asia countries such as Indonesia, Singapore and Brunei. The Malay word of Nasi Lemak can be literally translated as creamy (from coconut milk) rice. Now days, people are changing the way how the dish being served and because of that, it is now being served and eaten at any time of the day.

Nasi Lemak CondimentsNasi Lemak is a favorite dish among Malaysian and can be easily found in any restaurants and roadside stalls. The price of Nasi Lemak in Malaysia starts from RM0.50 to RM5.00 per pack. As I said, this can be easily found but if you are in Kuala Lumpur you might one to try Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa (Jalan Raja Muda Musa, Kampung Baru, 50200 Kuala Lumpur)

The recipes are available in this blog. Please follow the link below:



Related posts:

8 Comments

NB: Anonymous and keywords comment will not be published.

  1. Malaysian chicken and seafoood recipes are the best and the most delicious in the world it is recommended to everyone try it atleast once

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just crazy about Malaysian food... can't wait to try this dish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks similar to japanese bento with Wine. Great info i like to try Malaysian food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seafood, Esther's Grill, and Tokyo thanks for the comments. Stay tune for more recipes to come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness that sounds delicious.I have never heard of coconut rice but I do love coconut flavor. I will have to check out our local market.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a unique way to make crispy chicken. Thanks for sharing this update; be back for more readings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the idea of making this one. So glad to drop by reading some of the review of this one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its my favourit food, my grandmother sell it, very very delicious you know, incomparable.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post