Easy Recipes

You know what? One of my readers is looking for easy recipes and has asked for my suggestion which recipes that he should try. Well, so far, all recipes available on Selera Malaysia are just simple and basic enough for everybody to try. The main objective is to promote Malaysian foods to the world. So, by start up with easy recipes, this will hopefully motivate people to try and cook.

Easy Recipes
Easy Recipes
I’m just glad when I read my email, knowing that, there are actually people interested in the recipes. Now that I’ve got something to motivate me, I must now put a lot of afford to keep Selera Malaysia updated. But before that, here are few recipes that I think is easy and simple for everybody to try.

Vegetable and Chicken Stir Fry
Bubur Kacang Hijau Recipe (Green Beans Porridge)
Grilled Seabass (Siakap Bakar) with Chillies.
Lemon Chicken Recipe


7 Comments

NB: Anonymous and keywords comment will not be published.

  1. really delicious recipe i love butter recipes though overeating makes you fat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just discovered your site - I do love Malaysian food but I'm not really that experienced at making it myself. Thanks for the easy recipes, I'll definitely be giving them a go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Greedyrosie. Stay tune for more recipes to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I would like to say nice blog and even better food recipes :)

    For a "young man" like me with not to much money to spend on food site like this keeps my daily dinner very good and exiting...

    Thanks for a good blog and I will follow you in the future..

    Kind Regards
    Michael Jensen

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for posting this stuff.keep posting in future too.
    thanks
    ebay shopping

    ReplyDelete
  6. sedapnya...^ ^
    I wonder how to make those delicious stuffs, yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first picture, and I love it. fried bananas.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post