Asam Pedas at Kocik Kitchen, Jonker Street Melaka

Kocik Kitchen, Melaka. 
I had Asam Pedas at Kocik Kitchen on my last visit to Melaka. Kocik Kitchen  is a simple Baba-Nyonya restaurant that serves home cooked meals at affordable prices. The foods were delicious anyway. The restaurant interior was nice and cozy, and also, it was my first experience to dine in a Baba and Nyonya house.

Asam Pedas Fish, Bendi, Otak-Otak and more.
I and family experienced a very nice time at Kocik Kitchen. Yes, their staff were very kind and helpful. We had Asam Pedas Nyonya, Telur Dadar with Cencaluk, Bendi/Okra with chili, Otak-Otak, Pie Tie, Cendol and drinks for lunch. The Asam Pedas taste was very nice, I love it! Also, the service was great and the foods were served in time.

Dessert.
If you are at Jonker Street area in Melaka, I am more than happy to recommed the restaurant for you to try. The restaurant is situated at 100 Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock, Melaka. You may also call them at 012-3774732 to find more information such as Halal status, operating hours and more.

Related posts:



Post a Comment

NB: Anonymous and keywords comment will not be published.

Previous Post Next Post