Wondermilk Cafe Gourmet Burger

Gourmet Burger
Wondermilk Gourmet Burger
This is my long overdue post.  Wondermilk Cafe! I've heard about the cafe before from my friends and sisters but never had a chance to try it out.  Luckily on one of the weekend break at my hometown, my sister offered us for a 'coffee coffee' at Citta Mall before we headed back to Johor Bahru. She has brought us here and it was on her treat, yeah!

Wondermilk is a cafe with beautiful urban and young designed which served delicious flavoured fresh milk with choices such as butterscotch, caramel and vanilla. They also so served great choices of food such as burgers, grilled, pasta and cupcakes.


Spaghetti and Pasta
Spaghetti
Finally, I got a chanced to hang out in a beautiful and nice cafe. It was chill and cozy place to be at. I liked it so as the kids. They loved it because there was kid's corner for them to play and mingled. The moment you entered the cafe, you will see a colourful of cupcakes in the display glass counter. It was so tempting!!!

Spicy Wedges
Spicy Wedges
There were varieties of meals available at the shop such as; sandwiches, burgers, pastas, salads, light snacks, hot/cold drinks and not to forget their signature milks, Wondermilks with three type of flavours. We only had few simple menus at that day and probably will come again to taste for more. My sister bought two cupcakes for my kids. They loved it very much. Since I'm not a dessert person, I 've ordered a burger (sorry can't remember the name) for myself. It was so delishh..

Anyway, these are few names of their burgers; Ultimate Super Burger, Grilled Chicken Burger, Zombie Burger, Chuck Norris Burger, Cheese N Steak Roll, Sloppy Hotdog and Hot Diggity Hotdog. The burgers price range are from RM11.90 to RM19.90.

Cup cakes
Cup cakes and others
What a great day we had; great ambience, great foods with our beloved ones. Thanks to my sister Aween aka Maknang (together with Paknang Mirul and little bambam Aisya) for  a great treat at Wondermilk. We should do more 'lepak-lepak' like this next time.

Happy crews at Wondermilk




Post a Comment

NB: Anonymous and keywords comment will not be published.

Previous Post Next Post