Vegetable and Chicken Stir Fry

Here I present my 2 minutes recipe called Vegetable and Chicken Stir Fry. This is a simple recipe that can be cooked by anyone instantly especially me(the beginner). This recipe is best served with boiled rice.

Vegetable and Chicken Stir Fry
Most of the ingredients are bought from Tesco (value for money) except for chicken breast that I bought fresh from ‘Halal’ butcher.

The ingredients are as follows:

1 pack of fresh mix vegetable.
1 chicken breast (sliced)
2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
3-5 drops of sesame oil
1 fresh red chili (finely chopped)
1 clove of garlic (finely chopped)
A pinch of black pepper
A pinch of salt

How to:

Marinate sliced chicken breast with salt and black pepper. Heat up oil then add chili and garlic and fry until fragrant then add sliced chicken breast. Wait for a minute then add oyster sauce and stir well. Finally add vegetable and sesame oil.

Enjoy.

3 Comments

NB: Anonymous and keywords comment will not be published.

  1. hello, I love to see your recepes and like to try them.
    but I need to print them first, how can I do that?

    Regards Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lydia,

    There are no print option at the moment but will be in the future. However, if you want any of my recipes please drop me an email. I will personally send them to you.

    Selera Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the last year, I've been trying to eat more brown rice and less wheat products (breads and pasta). This stir-fry sounds like it would be equally delicious with brown rice as with white rice. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post