Kentucky Style Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng Ala Kentucky)

I asked my daughter ‘who like fried chicken?’ and she replied ‘betul, betul, betul’….hahaha…..that’s Ipin line in ‘Upin dan Ipin’ animation series. Yes, not me but Ipin does like fried chicken. If you are confused, go to upindanipin.com.my for more info.

Kentucky Style Fried Chicken
So today I am going to share with you my secret recipe of Kentucky style fried chicken. Actually it is my wife’s recipe. Hehehehe….My wife does all the cooking in our house and she really is a good cook.

Ok, it is my wife’s recipe and cooked by me. So here I present Kentucky Style Fried Chicken (Ayam Goreng Ala Kentucky).

INGREDIENTS:

3 boneless chicken legs or chicken breast (cut to pieces).
1 chicken egg.
1 teaspoon of corn flour.
4 tablespoons of plain flour.
3 tablespoons of dried breadcrumbs.
Some pepper.
½ teaspoons of sesame oil.
Salt.
Curry leaves.

HOW TO:

Mix egg, corn flour, pepper, sesame oil and salt. Then marinate chicken pieces with the mixture and put aside for about half an hour (the longer the better). Mix plain flour with breadcrumbs and add marinated chicken pieces. Heat up oil and when it’s ready, deep fried the chicken until its turn into golden brown. Then add curry leaves and it’s ready to be served.

Post a Comment

NB: Anonymous and keywords comment will not be published.

Previous Post Next Post