About Selera Malaysia

Selera Malaysia is a blog talking about Malaysia foods and is created purposely to share my hobby and passion on Malaysian cooking. This blog represent myself and my journey to learn about Malaysian cooking and foods (Jalan–jalan cari makan).

As my journey searching for foods and recipes begins, the knowledge gained about the recipes; restaurants guidance and more related to Malaysia and it foods will be shared. Seleramalaysia.com will be updated with new recipe on weekly basis. So stay tune.

Selera Malaysia is maintain by Ariffin Jamli and Anes Syafiza. Starting as a hobby, we hope that someday this blog will be used as one of independent Malaysian recipes resources on the internet.

Please do email me for advertising, or any inquiries and I will try to get back as soon as possible.
Previous Post Next Post