Nasi Ikan Bawal Goreng (Rice with Fried Pomfret)

Fried Pomfret
Rice with fried Pomfret

The restaurant is called Restoran Biryani King and located at Jalan Rawa, Taman Perling. Yes, it is a Biryani restaurant and their signature dish is Nasi Biryani King. However, today it is not about the Biryani, it is about a simple dish called Nasi with Ikan Bawal Goreng.

It seems like I've been written to many articles about where to eat in Johor Bahru, JB! This is because I am currently base in JB. This is my forth year living in JB and still haven't decided yet to stay for how many years more. However, as I searching and looking for good places to eat in JB and has found many, I reckon I will be stuck here for many more years. 

Nasi Ikan Goreng
Nasi Ikan Goreng
Ok, this was taken before Ramadan Mubarak 2015, I wanted to share it earlier but get caught in time. Anyway, before that, I would like to wish to all Muslim 'Happy Ramadan Mubarak and may this holy month of Ramadan be a month full of blessings and may on you be showered peace, joy and prosperity'. This is a simple Nasi and Ikan Bawal Goreng dish. It might look simple to you but the combination of Rice, Fried Pomfret, curry and chili were brilliant. The one who have created the menu to me, was a genius! 

Actually, we had two lunch set, fried Pomfret set(RM10) and fried chicken set(RM8) for our lunch. Both were served hot and for that reason I highly recommended to dine in instead for take away. The fried chicken set probably the nearest comparison to Nasi Kukus Ayam from Kelantan. They also served, Lamb Biryani, Chicken Biryani, Beef Biryani and Chicken Rice.

Biryani King
Crews @ Bidin Biryani King


Post a Comment

NB: Anonymous and keywords comment will not be published.

Previous Post Next Post